Stacey Bruzzese welcomes back Alton Johnson to the show to discuss companies adopting appropriate technologies and the Internet of Things.
- Internet of Things Reference Materials - https://www.dropbox.com/s/f69vtmztael36ej/Podcast%20Visual%20References.pdf?dl=0
- Guidance – Approval of GXP Documents when Working from Home - https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7t6b532ak6uu4j/Approval%20of%20GxP%20documents%20when%20working%20from%20home%20during%20the%20coronavirus%20%28COVID-19%29%20outbreak.pdf?dl=0
- Case Study #1 – https://www.dropbox.com/s/i2yddrlfh2vjy6f/Valgenesis_case%20study_Top%20Tier%20Global%20Pharma_FINAL.pdf?dl=0
- Case Study #2 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/10alrxmbmpzjpoc/Valgenesis_case%20study_ScinoPharm_FINAL.pdf?dl=0
- Case Study #3 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/z22uc4ouo00b3zs/Noven_Case%20Study.pdf?dl=0
- Case Study #4 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/0av8m16z6u3rvzu/Valgenesis_case%20study_Varian%20Medicals_FINAL.pdf?dl=0
Alton Johnson is an industry leader and expert in pharmaceutical development, manufacturing, technology and business solutions. In his current consulting role, he develops strategies and solutions for clients in the areas of new product development, manufacturing, digital transformation, pharmaceutical technology, business development and compliance. He has 30-plus years leadership experience at Pfizer across R&D, Technical Services, Innovation and Advanced Manufacturing Technology / Pharma 4.0. His extensive publications and presentations encompass Quality by Design, Risk Management, Knowledge Management, Validation, Process Analytical Technology, Continuous Processing and Pharma 4.0, for organizations including ISPE, DIA, PDA and AAPS. He has served in leadership roles for PhRMA, on the board of Smart Manufacturing Leadership Coalition, and as Chair of the Steering Committee for NIH sponsored Engineering Research Center.
Voices in Validation brings you the best in validation and compliance topics. Voices in Validation is brought to you by IVT Network, your expert source for life science regulatory knowledge. For more information on IVT Network, check out their website at http://ivtnetwork.com.